Registar    Entrar    Fórum    FAQ

Índice do Fórum » Geral » Anúncios do Fórum

Página 1 de 1 [ 1 mensagem ] 

Autor Enter your Message here
 Assunto da Mensagem: MILWAUKEE -- The Pittsburgh Pirates activated Jason Grilli f
 Mensagem Enviado: 12 Jul 2019 01:44 
Eusébio
Eusébio
Random avatar

Registado: 15 Abr 2019 07:31
Have thanks: 0 time
MILWAUKEE -- The Pittsburgh Pirates activated Jason Grilli from the disabled list Tuesday, and the All-Star knows he has some work to do before reclaiming his spot as the teams closer. Grilli says hell be ready when the time comes. "I think I showed that my arm is where it needs to be and theres not really much to prove for myself and Im being honest with them," Grilli said before the Pirates faced the Milwaukee Brewers in the second game of a three-game series. Pittsburgh won 5-2 on Monday night at Miller Park to move one game ahead of St. Louis atop the NL Central. "This is not a selfish move on my part," continued Grilli. "I want to just come and pitch and when they give me the ball, Im going to pitch and face some big-league hitters to be the guy that I was, that everybody knows me as. "I dont expect that Ill be closing games right away. Im OK with that." The 36-year-old right-hander had been on the DL since straining the right flexor tendon in his pitching arm during a 6-5 victory over Washington on July 22. He had been on a rehab assignment in the minors before being recalled Tuesday. Pirates manager Clint Hurdle said Grilli will make at least a couple of relief appearances in non-save situations before resuming his role as the closer. "Our eyes will tell us what to do with him after that, I believe ... his eyes and our eyes," Hurdle said. "We eventually plan on transitioning him back to the closer role." Grilli made the All-Star team for the first time this season and was second in the NL with 30 saves at the time of his injury. Right-hander Mark Melancon, who stepped in as the closer, earned his 10th save after pitching a scoreless ninth Monday. He has allowed one earned run in his last 15 games. Arian Foster Womens Jersey . Last year, Matt Kuchar closed with a 4-under 68 to beat Kevin Chappell by two strokes for his second win of the 2013 season and sixth of his career. Max Scharping Youth Jersey . -- Michigan coach John Beilein is willing to give Nik Stauskas a little leeway when it comes to shot selection. http://www.officialhoustontexanspro.com ... ns-jersey/. Join World Soccer Pickem 2014 for your chance to win $5,500 in cash prizes by picking the winner of each game all the way through to the tournament final. Will you ride a favourite such as Spain or Germany, or cast your lot with an underdog like Ivory Coast or Mexico? Perhaps key victories from Netherlands or the United States will be your key to victory. Cullen Gillaspia Womens Jersey .com) - Cleveland Cavaliers superstar LeBron James will sit out Thursdays game against the Oklahoma City Thunder with left knee soreness. Cullen Gillaspia Youth Jersey .The Toronto Raptors guard, who will represent the Eastern Conference at the All-Star Game in New Orleans on Sunday, says he doesnt complain in the face of adversity "because I know this little girl is just happy for anything.TURIN, Italy -- Newly signed Juventus forward Alvaro Morata has been ruled out for 50 days with a torn ligament in his left knee. The injury occurred in training on Monday when Morata made contact with reserve goalkeeper Rubinho. Juventus announced details of the injury on Tuesday following an exam. Morata signed a five-year contract with Italian champion Juventus after aa 20 million euros ($27 million) transfer from Real Madrid was finalized over the weekend.dddddddddddd The 21-year-old Morata scored 10 goals in 37 league appearances for Madrid in the past four seasons. When he returns, Morata could be a second option in Juves attack behind Carlos Tevez and fellow Spaniard Fernando Llorente. The Serie A opens on Aug. 30. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Cheap NBA Jerseys Wholesale NHL Jerseys Wholesale MLB Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Wholesale NCAA Jerseys Wholesale Football Jerseys Wholesale Basketball Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys ' ' '

Página 1 de 1 [ 1 mensagem ] 

Índice do Fórum » Geral » Anúncios do Fórum

Criar Tópicos: Proibído
Responder Tópicos: Proibído
Editar mensagens: Proibído
Apagar mensagens: Proibído
Enviar anexos: Proibído

Ir para:  
Traduzido por: AlojaGratis
Hosted by Freeforum.ca, get your free forum now! TOS | Support Forums | Report a violation
how to buy traffic
MultiForums powered by echoPHP phpBB MultiForums