Autor Enter your Message here
 Assunto da Mensagem: e final period to send Brooklyn to
 Mensagem Enviado: 14 Ago 2019 03:15 
Eusébio
Eusébio
Random avatar

Registado: 15 Abr 2019 07:31
Have thanks: 0 time
(SportsNetwork.com) - The Portland Trail Blazers had a five-game winning streak snapped last time out, and will face a tough challenge Friday night when they visit the Chicago Bulls at the United Center. In game three of a five-game odyssey, the Trail Blazers fell to the lowly Minnesota Timberwolves Wednesday night, 90-82. It marked the third time in their last four games the Blazers failed to crack 100 points. Damian Lillard, who entered the contest 8-1 in his career against Minnesota, led the Blazers with 23 points to go along with seven rebounds and five assists. Wesley Matthews tallied 18 points and LaMarcus Aldridge scored all of his 10 points in the second half for Portland. The bench only tallied 18 points for the Blazers. They played with a lot of energy and they scored a lot of energy points, Blazers coach Terry Stotts said. Those plays not only gave them energy, but were a little deflating to us. Portland closes its road trip Saturday night versus the Indiana Pacers. The Bulls have alternated losses and wins over their last four, including two home setbacks during that stretch. Derrick Rose scored 23 points and the Bulls stifled the Brooklyn Nets in the second half en route to a 105-80 victory on Wednesday. After holding the Nets to 31.8 percent shooting in the third quarter to take a 77-68 lead into the fourth, Chicagos defense yielded a mere 12 points in the final period to send Brooklyn to a third straight lopsided defeat. Taj Gibson led the Bulls stout defensive effort with six blocks in addition to recording 11 points and 10 rebounds. Pau Gasol swatted away four shots to go along with 16 points and 16 boards, with Jimmy Butler chipping in 18 points in the win. Taj was very active, obviously, and so was Pau. And I thought we were better with our ball pressure, too, Bulls head coach Tom Thibodeau said. You never get there (defensively), you have to constantly work at it. But I liked the way we practiced this week. Gibson started in place of regular center Joakim Noah, who sprained his ankle in Saturdays loss to Golden State. Noah was limited at practice on Thursday and is not expected to play on Friday. The Bulls hit the road for two tilts against the Southeast Division, starting Sunday in Miami and ending Monday against the Atlanta Hawks. The Blazers beat the Bulls by 18 points on Nov. 21 in the Moda Center. They have won seven consecutive games in this series and three in a row in the Windy City. Cheap Air Max Australia 2019 . DArnaud hit one of three doubles for the Mets as they took a 4-0 lead in the first. Then the catchers seventh home run of the season broke the game open in the fifth. The 41-year-old Colon (10-8) retired the first 20 batters in his last outing Wednesday against Seattle, eventually allowing two runs on three hits in 7 1-3 innings in a 3-2 win. Clearance Air Max Australia Store . "I knew it was gone. I mean, I felt it," the 2012 NL Rookie of the Year said. "I havent felt like that in a while. I havent got extension on a ball in a pretty long time. http://www.airmaxaustraliacheap.com/.The rookie goalie made 36 saves to help the Calgary Flames blank their Pacific Division rivals 1-0 on Saturday following a 48-hour ordeal that included lost baggage, a cancelled flight and a new pair of contact lenses. Air Max From China .com) - The Carolina Hurricanes hope to remain perfect at home in January on Friday night as they welcome the Vancouver Canucks to PNC Arena. Discount Air Max Australia Online . Top-ranked Rafael Nadal was also taken to three sets but emerged with a 6-3, 6-7 (3), 6-3 win over Tobias Kamke of Germany, while second-seeded David Ferrer joined Murray in making an early exit after a 6-4, 7-5 loss to Daniel Brands of Germany.GOLD COAST, Australia -- Adam Scott shot an even-par 71 on Saturday and extended his lead to three strokes at the Australian PGA going into Sundays final round at a wind-swept Royal Pines. Scott, playing the first of four consecutive tournaments in Australia and for the first time since his U.S. Masters triumph in April, had a three-round total of 10-under 203. He led by two shots after the second round. Hell play in Sundays final group with American Rickie Fowler, who also shot 71 and was tied for second with Australian David McKenzie, who shot 72. Australian Marc Leishman shot 68 and was in a group of five tied for sixth, five strokes behind Scott. "It was a grind for everyone, "Scott said. "I didnt see too many good scores out there." He bogeyed the par-4 seventh and eighth holes before making birdie on the par-5 12th and 15th holes. "I just tried to play a little better on the back nine, and took advantage of the par-5s," he said.dddddddddddd "Later in the day when the wind picks up, its a bit of a luck of the draw coming into the greens low and at slow speed." He felt fortunate to increase his lead in such tough conditions. "Ive improved my spot just slightly," Scott said. "I would have taken that score at this stage of the tournament." Fowler was wayward with some of his tee shots, which cost him when it came to birdie opportunities on the greens. "Tomorrow, Id like to play on the fairways a little bit more," he said. "I havent been able to get the balls as close as Id like. "If the breeze stays up, it will be tough. The fairways arent too generous. But Im looking forward to play with Adam, hes a great guy and fun to play with." ' ' '

Página 1 de 1 [ 1 mensagem ] 

Índice do Fórum » Geral » Anúncios do Fórum

Criar Tópicos: Proibído
Responder Tópicos: Proibído
Editar mensagens: Proibído
Apagar mensagens: Proibído
Enviar anexos: Proibído

Ir para:  
Traduzido por: AlojaGratis
Hosted by Freeforum.ca, get your free forum now! TOS | Support Forums | Report a violation
how to buy traffic
MultiForums powered by echoPHP phpBB MultiForums