Registar    Entrar    Fórum    FAQ

Índice do Fórum » Geral » Anúncios do Fórum

Página 1 de 1 [ 1 mensagem ] 

Autor Enter your Message here
 Assunto da Mensagem: BOSTON -- Melky Cabreras second homer sailed over the left f
 Mensagem Enviado: 12 Jul 2019 01:43 
Eusébio
Eusébio
Random avatar

Registado: 15 Abr 2019 07:31
Have thanks: 0 time
BOSTON -- Melky Cabreras second homer sailed over the left field wall and smashed a car window across the street. Just a little extra damage in a game when the Toronto Blue Jays hammered the Boston Red Sox. Cabrera homered from both sides of the plate and drove in five runs, R.A. Dickey pitched three-hit ball for seven innings and the Blue Jays won 14-1 on Monday night. "He didnt know" his three-run homer in a nine-run sixth inning had cracked the windshield, Cabrera said through a translator. "He saw that after the game." Dickeys knuckleball was so good, he could have done without some of those runs. "I kind of wish they could divide them up over, like, three starts," he said. "(I) almost kind of wish wed have only scored two runs because I felt like I had that kind of knuckleball tonight and saved this outing for when I gave up five, but Ill take it." The Blue Jays won for the sixth time in seven games while the Red Sox lost one day after stopping a five-game slide that began in Toronto with three losses. Cabrera homered into Bostons bullpen in right field after Jose Reyes led off the game with a walk. Cabrera made it 9-0 in the sixth with his 14th of the season. Ryan Goins had four hits and four RBIs for Toronto. Dickey (9-10) had a season-high 10 strikeouts, allowed a run and walked one as he won for the third time in 10 starts. But against the Red Sox hes 3-0 with 21 strikeouts and two walks this season. Clay Buchholz (5-7) left the game after allowing the first three batters to reach in the sixth with one run scoring on a double by Goins. "They hit the pitches I was missing with," Buchholz said. Felix Doubront came in and faced 10 batters, allowing six runs, six hits and two walks. He got his only outs on a sacrifice fly and a forceout. Everyone in the Blue Jays lineup except Reyes scored in the sixth, and Munenori Kawasaki scored twice. Torontos 14 runs matched its season-high against Cincinnati on June 20. Goins had given the Blue Jays a 4-0 lead with a two-run double in the fourth. Dickey retired the first six batters and struck out at least one in each of his seven innings. He allowed a double in the third to Stephen Drew, an infield single in the fifth to Shane Victorino and an RBI single in the sixth by David Ortiz that made it 13-1. TRAINERS ROOM Blue Jays: With first baseman Edwin Encarnacion having a setback in rehabbing his strained right quadriceps, the Blue Jays obtained third baseman Danny Valencia from the Kansas City Royals for right-hander Liam Hendriks and catcher Erik Kratz. Torontos regular third baseman, Juan Francisco, has been filling in at first. Red Sox: Catcher David Ross hobbled home on a painful right heel on Ortizs single in the sixth. Ross believes the pain is caused by plantar fasciitis. ON DECK Blue Jays: Marcus Stroman (6-2) pitches for the Blue Jays on Tuesday night and will have a tough time matching his performance against Boston last Thursday in Toronto. He allowed his only hit when Victorino led off the seventh with a single in Torontos 8-0 win. Stroman left after that inning. Red Sox: Rubby De La Rosa (3-3) makes his second consecutive start against Stroman. ALL-STAR SURGE Cabrera had his sixth multihit game and Toronto improved to 8-3 since the All-Star break. "The All-Star break did him some good," Blue Jays manager John Gibbons said. "From the looks of it right now, I think the All-Star break did us all some good." NO RELIEF Doubront has complained about being moved to the bullpen after going 2-4 with a 5.19 ERA in 10 starts. In seven relief appearances, hes allowed 11 earned runs in nine innings. "If the role is not sitting well and affecting his pitching, there needs to be a different focus in realizing his potential and focus," manager John Farrell said. Johnny Unitas Youth Jersey .com) - Lloyd Sam struck in stoppage time on Wednesday as Red Bull New York hung on for a crucial 1-0 win over Atlantic Cup rivals D. Peyton Manning Womens Jersey . The Raptors (15-15) posted six road victories last month and have won seven of their last nine games overall. Toronto visits the Washington Wizards on Friday night. http://www.officialindianapoliscoltspro ... ts-jersey/. "Its amazing to do this coming from such a small island, where tennis isnt necessarily recognized as one of the main sports," Puig said. "Im just happy Im able to be here playing tennis not only for myself, but for my country too. Bobby Okereke Colts Jersey . Minutes after the previously winless Colts got their first win, 27-13 over Tennessee, team vice chairman Bill Polian said the four-time league MVP will not play this season though he has begun throwing to teammates at the team complex. Malik Hooker Womens Jersey . - Jacksonville Jaguars defensive end Jason Babin is now a free agent.CHARLESTON, S.C. -- Andrea Petkovic remembered why she started playing tennis and along the way gave everyone else a reminder about how talented she is when shes at her best. The 26-year-old from Germany, who fell from ninth in the world in 2011 to 177th two years later, capped a stunning run to the Family Circle Cup title on Sunday, Petkovics first win in three years. She outlasted Jana Cepelova 7-5, 6-2 in the finals. "I just wanted to get back to why I started playing tennis, because I had fun playing it and because I love the sport," said Petkovic, whose progresses was slowed by several injuries that cost her much of 2012. The climb back was painful at times. Petkovic wanted to quit the game after falling in French Open qualifying last year and wondered if shed ever feel success at the sport again. So she decided to play for fun and not for the wins. "I just needed to remind myself and it came together this week, and Im very thrilled about that," she said. Petkovic entered this one seeded 14th, ranked 40th in the world and with few expectations about her first clay-court event of the season. Instead, Petkovics powerful forehand and grind-it-out mindset helped her oust three straight top 10 seeds in No. 4 Sabine Lisicki, No. 9 Lucie Safarova and No. 6 Eugenie Bouchard on the way to the finals. Petkovic used that same formula against Cepelova, a rising 20-year-old from Slovakia competing in her first WTA final. Cepelova led 5-4 and was a point away from capturing the first set. But Petkovic rallied to win that game and begin a run of eight in a row to take control of the match. "I have to let loose and play like I can," she told herself. Petkovic was energized after winning the crucial game and quickly broke serve to move in front. She took the set a game later and continued her run to build a 5-0 lead that Cepelova could not overcome. For Petkovic, the victory was more gratifying than her two other career WTA wins because of all her struggles. This "is a different feeling," she said. "Now, Im much more grateful. Its more rewarding." Petkovic dropped to the ground when Cepelovas final shot landed out of play. She jogged to the net to hug her opponent, waved to the crowd and did a celebration dance as fans applauded.dddddddddddd She let her fun side shine through all week. She joked in postgame comments she might get a bit crazy on the flight back home, dancing with flight attendants and drinking champagne from her latest trophy. "Im going to have champagne and I dont even drink champagne," she said. "But Im going to have it for the heck of it." Petkovic earned $120,000 for her third career WTA victory, which was her first since winning in Strasbourg in 2011. Petkovics victory closed a week of surprises at the Family Circle Tennis Center. Only one of the tournaments top 10 seeds made it through to the final four and it was the first time a WTA tournament included three semifinalists 20 years old or younger since Amelia Island in 2008. Cepelova had a stunning run of her own, topping world No. 1 Serena Williams on Tuesday night to set the stage for plenty more unexpected results. Cepelova became the Family Circle Cups first unseeded finalist since Elena Vesnina in 2011. Cepelova didnt expect a long visit here, arriving without her coach, trainers and hitting partners. She typically ordered room service at the hotel and had to scrape around to find hitting partners to warm up before matches. "Before the tournament, if somebody told me youll be in the tournament finals I would not believe them," Cepelova said with a smile. "But it was a really nice week." Cepelova is also projected to move up some 30 spots in the rankings to around 50th in the world when the new list comes out next week, the WTA said. Petkovic won the title in her second appearance here. She had reached the round of 16 last year, but had to withdraw from a match against Caroline Wozniacki. She was on the phone with her father, Zoran, after the win. Father and daughter now have Palmetto State success in common. Zoran Petkovic was one of the leading singles players at the University of South Carolina in the early 1980s. He told his daughter stories of how Americans on campus loved wearing "cowboy boots and blue jeans," she recalled, laughing. "He was very happy, very emotional," Andrea Petkovic said of their phone call. "I dont know if he was tearing up, though." Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Cheap NBA Jerseys Wholesale NHL Jerseys Wholesale MLB Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Wholesale NCAA Jerseys Wholesale Football Jerseys Wholesale Basketball Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys ' ' '

Página 1 de 1 [ 1 mensagem ] 

Índice do Fórum » Geral » Anúncios do Fórum

Criar Tópicos: Proibído
Responder Tópicos: Proibído
Editar mensagens: Proibído
Apagar mensagens: Proibído
Enviar anexos: Proibído

Ir para:  
Traduzido por: AlojaGratis
Hosted by Freeforum.ca, get your free forum now! TOS | Support Forums | Report a violation
how to buy traffic
MultiForums powered by echoPHP phpBB MultiForums